22 May 2013

Legos+Robotics+Computer=Fun!

All three kids are crazy about legos.
Legos have occupied a huge part of our lives for years now.

So, when we had the chance to sign Asher up for a Lego Robotics kit we jumped on it.

And I was surprised that it wasn't a big hit at first.
My kids are not really used to the computer----we have purposely downplayed screen-time in our house for their whole lives (I know this will change, out of necessity, in the years to come).

Suddenly, though, in the last few weeks,  guess who has latched onto the Lego Robotics kit---completing about half of the projects so far---building and programming all on his own?

Mr. Ethan.



And now they all want in on the action.
Peer pressure at it's best.


1 Comments:

Blogger Mama Ash Grove said...

this happens in our house too- the older kids will not be so keen on something I was positive they would be thrilled about! Often someone littler is interested and sparks the older ones too. This looks fun- I will have to look into it, because our kids love lego too!

24 May, 2013 06:19  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home