Beautiful Tree, Beautiful Cheeks
It is spring here in the mountains and we have been enjoying daily morning walks that begin after breakfast and often stretch out to include the entire morning. We have a number of routes that take us by different favorite spots: The Hollow, The Goblin Palace, The High Lane, The Meadow.
I do love Spring.
And spring with a new babe just brings every-little-thing-and-big that we have to be thankful for in this world around us into ever sharper focus.
We are lucky enough to have a Papa who is a college professor.
Really, a most perfect of jobs, I think.
And though we will never be millionaires (that's ok)....there are lots of perks like the one we'll enjoy this summer: heading a study abroad to Vienna.
VIENNA!!!!
So last week found us at the local passport office filing applications for four kids.
(FOUR!!!!How did I get so lucky?...though that passport bill? worthy of a millionaire!)
But I digress.
Outside was a tree.
And not just any beauty but a stunner---planted in 1927, limbs held up with stunts, and looking like it came from the Elvenwood.
Do you see those branches?
And speaking of stunners: look at these baby cheeks!!!!
Cheeks like her big sister, this little one!
This is her favorite way to snuggle---up under my chin.
She loves baths and hates having a dirty diaper. Like freak-out-immediately hates. :)
She's a great nurser but loves her paci (the only one of our babies to love a paci!).
She still spends most of her time asleep.

2 Comments:
Ooooh to all of this! That tree- how magical! Vienna!
The cheeks!
Oh I remember holding my littles under my chin just like that, it is the best feeling in the whole world. Truly. You are so blessed to have that little cheeky babe- all four!
Love you people.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home