Exhaustion and Yogurt
A busy, busy day. Out and about all day. We've been reading the book Nourishing Traditions and love our weekly trip to a local market that is based on the ideas from the book. They sell the best yogurt in the world (and I used to make my own---this is still better!). I've been trying to save on gas by combining trips. So, we needed to be 20 minutes from home today to drop off books to sell at the curriculum fair (before noon) and violin (at 3) before hitting said market on the way home. Which left us quite a bit of time to spend in between. Luckily, our favorite playground is in the vicinity....and a really fun school supply store (I didn't buy anything! Woohoo!) to cool off at afterwards (it was hot!).
All this makes for hot, tired kids. So our weekly tradition of getting flavored yogurts as treats for the car (after buying tubs of our favorite plain yogurt for home...I know, this post is getting weirdly probiotic-obsessed) was a big hit with the exhausted, hot, sticky, hungry kids. The results were, well, sticky:

All this makes for hot, tired kids. So our weekly tradition of getting flavored yogurts as treats for the car (after buying tubs of our favorite plain yogurt for home...I know, this post is getting weirdly probiotic-obsessed) was a big hit with the exhausted, hot, sticky, hungry kids. The results were, well, sticky:

Labels: Blogroll

1 Comments:
What local market do you go to get this yogurt? I want to try it now.
Mindy :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home