Draft Made Post
The following was written on April 13th. It is now June 10th. This just needs to be published so I can remember these things.
Ella is reading:
The Four-Story Mistake (finished)
And Then There Were Five
I am reading:
Just a Theory
The Story of Milk
Elegance of the Hedgehog
Movies:
Amelia
Bill Nye the Science Guy
Favorite Quotes this Week:
From Ella: "Nobody's magic except Mama....and Houdini."
From Ethan: "I don't like prettyness. I only like coolness."
From Asher: (not a direct quote but a medley-of-the-week) "Poop, Poopy,Poop-Poop!"
Favorite Quotes this Week:
From Ella: "Nobody's magic except Mama....and Houdini."
From Ethan: "I don't like prettyness. I only like coolness."
From Asher: (not a direct quote but a medley-of-the-week) "Poop, Poopy,Poop-Poop!"

1 Comments:
come on man.... publish some photos. How else are we to show off our offspring?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home