10 October 2011

A week in our life

This week was full of such fun things:


We hosted Girl's Club---and learned how to draw animals.

We made lots of cakes---chocolate, coffee, carrot, and pumpkin bread---for Ella's Book Three recital.

Lots of our friends came to the recital and Ella was thrilled.

She played really well, too!

And it snowed!  On October 6th!  Our mountains were blanketed with clouds.

The snow made the kids happy---even though we didn't dress appropriately.

Many branches fell which made for good fort-making.

With friends at the park---playing an imaginary game of "polar explorers".

Then we spent Saturday morning at Ella's Feis---she's in the red.

Lots of time on the bleachers---and some good snuggles.

She tied for 5th in the Reel Special---also placed in other dances:  2nd, 3rd and two 4ths.


Asher spent Saturday afternoon at a cello workshop.

And lost his first tooth!

Phew!  Life is great!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama Ash Grove said...

Oh goodness Sarah, you hadn't updated in so long- and then I come to find tons of updates! Which I am glad for, and find myself missing you all even more. . .
How lucky Ella and Asher are to have a daddy to accompany them! Andy can accompany on classical guitar, but things like the Vivaldi concerto are just not so fun that way. ;)
Ella looks pretty awesome at her dance recital- I want some of those shoes for myself. But perhaps, people would think me even more odd than they already do. . perhaps that simply doesn't matter!
I've been meaning to email you- and haven't had a chance. Just know we're all thinking of you!
Love,
Mel

12 October, 2011 08:29  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm so sad we missed the recital. I wanted to be there!!

12 October, 2011 22:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home