posted by Sarah at 5:07 PM
That first photo is so SO lovely.Don't you just look at your children sometimes in complete awe, overtaken with love for them and with their sheer beauty? Pictures have a way of doing that.But, on the other hand, they do what your last shot did, too. Capture the crazy, emotion-filled, busy, silly, personality of the day (and the time of life). I loved that photo, too.Makes ya smile just to look at it.
And can I just add that your hair is so beautiful? Seriously.
And one more p.s. -- I failed to mention how much I love how you began this post ("in which..."). Awesome.And charming.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
That first photo is so SO lovely.
Don't you just look at your children sometimes in complete awe, overtaken with love for them and with their sheer beauty?
Pictures have a way of doing that.
But, on the other hand, they do what your last shot did, too.
Capture the crazy, emotion-filled, busy, silly, personality of the day (and the time of life). I loved that photo, too.
Makes ya smile just to look at it.
And can I just add that your hair is so beautiful?
Seriously.
And one more p.s. -- I failed to mention how much I love how you began this post ("in which...").
Awesome.
And charming.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home