31 October 2007

Company

Just in case we haven't had enough "company" lately (a Native American girl, a brown bear, a dinosaur...all costumes for Halloween--Happy Halloween!--plus the 50% off ones we just bought at KMart to stock our dressup box--a bride/princess/fairy and a fireman) my kids had visitors for lunch.  Not the normal sit-down-and-chat-real-people sorts of visitors.  But their imaginary friends.  Or, I should say, SNAKES.  Their imaginary snakes

Yes, these snakes have been our companions on many a picnic and walk of late.  They are nice rattlesnakes.  Wendy's is named Rattle and John's is Payfee.  They like mischievous antics like tipping the kids chairs back and sneaking off with food.  But we love them all the same....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Becca said...

An imaginary snake named Payfee??? RANDOM! Don't you love the completely bizarre things that come out of their brains?

31 October, 2007 08:44  
Anonymous cellista said...

I never thought to stock up on costumes for the dress-up box after Halloween. I really need to though, my mom gave me tons of costumes, but A's outgrown most of them already and C will soon follow.

31 October, 2007 16:35  
Anonymous nina said...

I too hadn't thought of costumes for a dress up box. Hmmm... I guess it is too late now.

We have lots of imaginary animals. For over a year a band of monkeys have been following us around town. I was fairly used to it because well they can fit in your pocket. Well, just last week we Citcat discovered an army of imaginary ants living in our house. They need to go everywhere with us. She is such a little control freak. We will be out the door and she will insist that we must go back in to collect the ants. And then this weekend, cows. I am thankful that they can't fit in our car. They like to drive their own car and follow behind us. lol.

12 November, 2007 03:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home