Just saying...
...that it's sort of sad that there are 3 weeks left until Halloween. Three weeks in which to make beautiful-Native-American-costume for your six year old. Three weeks in which to figure out the new sewing machine your own Mama bought you for your birthday....when you still have to ask the saleswoman in the fabric store what is interfacing? and what does it mean 'without nap'?
Just saying...maybe the costume-sewing-fairy needs to pay a visit...dust me with some (very) magic dust that instantly turns me into sewing-diva-extraordinaire...or who comes while the house sleeps and makes the costume for me a la Rumplestilskin (but without the whole first-born thing...because that would, among other truly horrid things, totally defeat the purpose...).
Just saying...at least John has decided upon the blue T-Rex costume he donned last year. Which, thankfully!, still fits.
Labels: Blogroll

4 Comments:
Every year I have grand plans to sew fabulous costumes, and every year I chicken out. We have 2 costumes decided on, which we already own, now I'm just waiting on A to decide his. Please, please, please pick something we already have on hand! I'm not in a sewing mood at the moment.
Good luck with your costumes!
Citcat wants to be a cat. I haven't a bit of sewing skill so I am on the search for a cat outfit. I don't even care for the holiday but it is fun to make your children happy.
Good luck! You will probably have lots of uses for the Native American costume.
Hey, if it comes down to the wire you know you can make some great indian costumes out of brown paper bags (I know 'cause I wore many of them when I was a kid).
Yes. I'm a little sick to my stomach just thinking about Halloween costumes. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home