Haircuts and Such
Today has been bliss. Pancake breakfast with my kiddos. Then Daddy and kids left FOR THE WHOLE DAY. 8 HOURS. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to spend time with my family...but once in awhile one just needs a day off.
Library. Haircut. Bookstore. Reedmaking and practicing (which I never do anymore....it was nice). Long chat with my mom and dad. Some cleaning. Some organizing (bliss...). Some reading.
And the haircut was a good one! That's bliss, too. Unlike last summer's disaster (note to self: if you're going to go short cut it all off! none of this somewhere-in-the-middle thing, because YOU HATE TO ACTUALLY DO YOUR HAIR. Stick with long in a ponytail....with just enough bangs slipping out).
Library. Haircut. Bookstore. Reedmaking and practicing (which I never do anymore....it was nice). Long chat with my mom and dad. Some cleaning. Some organizing (bliss...). Some reading.
And the haircut was a good one! That's bliss, too. Unlike last summer's disaster (note to self: if you're going to go short cut it all off! none of this somewhere-in-the-middle thing, because YOU HATE TO ACTUALLY DO YOUR HAIR. Stick with long in a ponytail....with just enough bangs slipping out).
Labels: Blogroll

1 Comments:
That does sound like absolute bliss. I'd love a day like that. DH always says I could have one anytime I want, but it just never seems to work out. However, now that we have another car, that just might work. Before if they left, I was stranded at home. Hmmm...
I hate to actually do my hair too :) Long in a ponytail works for me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home