Labels: Blogroll
posted by Sarah at 2:22 PM
So fun to get away Sarah, to some place warmer, especially when winter seems to just drag on here. Hope you had a great trip!
What a coincidence, we just went to Vegas too! I didn't love it though, too many things to avert my eyes from. I think my boys were oblivious though.
I'm glad you're back and that you had a great time. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
So fun to get away Sarah, to some place warmer, especially when winter seems to just drag on here. Hope you had a great trip!
What a coincidence, we just went to Vegas too! I didn't love it though, too many things to avert my eyes from. I think my boys were oblivious though.
I'm glad you're back and that you had a great time. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home