I followed a link today to some vintage sesame street skits. You know how I mentioned a few posts ago that Sesame Street--taken over by Elmo's World---is such a disappointment to me? Well, these skits brought back all the good times. I must comment that my television viewing as a child was VERY LIMITED. It was basically Sesame Street and Little House on the Prairie. Here are a few of my favorites, for your viewing pleasure. May they take you back in time as they did me.
Labels: Blogroll

3 Comments:
I have seen these on Sesame Street when my kids have watched it. I agree that Elmo's World is annoying. I have other issues with Sesame street, but that's for another time.
These DO take me back! My kids have never seen sesame street.
Love it! My kids were so excited that the songs they hear all the time on the 'radio' (we have the best of SS CDs) have videos that go with them. We haven't yet started watching TV...and I haven't found videos worth buying (or renting). Hourah for youtube? (I never thought I would say that)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home