06 November 2008

A Blogging Vacation

Which is not really going to be a vacation because it will include moving a lot of really heavy boxes, doing a lot of cleaning, packing and then unpacking, repainting, etc, etc.  You get the drift.  I know I haven't been here a lot lately because we've had a really stressful and busy month filled with illness and lots of paperwork and making phone calls too numerous to mention between realtor-lender-title company.  But here is the good news:

We're moving!  The papers are signed, it funds this morning, the move begins now with the brunt of the work being on Saturday.  We are sooooo excited (except that we're exhausted and still feeling under the weather).  Ah, this month has been all about the extremes.

For those of you who know it, change that 141 to 159.  Everything else stays the same.  Yes, we're moving right-next-door.

I'll be back in a week or two with new-house photos and hopefully renewed energy.  Now it's off to scrounge up some more boxes....

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous shelane said...

seriously. i'm coming over. again (you weren't home yesterday). what can i bring and what time/day do you want me?

06 November, 2008 04:50  
Anonymous Heidi said...

sarah, i'm going to be around i think. can i come more boxes?

06 November, 2008 04:54  
Anonymous Becca said...

Hooray!! I'm so glad it went through and everything is working out. Is there anything I can do to help from up here?

06 November, 2008 06:24  
Anonymous nina said...

Hi, I would love to continue reading about your homeschooling and more often would be wonderful. ;) Will you invite me to your new blog. Thanks~Nina

30 December, 2008 17:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home