Collections
Asher is a collector. We think he has some magic in him because he spots things that the normal eye doesn't usually see. He has the sight. It is keen.
Asher talks about his collections (and requested that I write it in robin's egg blue):
I found my newest bird's egg (a whole one) in the clothes line T.
I saw wasps nests, too.
In my collection box, my second favorite egg is a whole quail's egg.
I found the snake skin on Bald Mountain near where Daddy rides his bike.
I also have mouse bones and I found them inside owl pellets. And Wally gave me a big bunch of snake skin.
I found bird feathers, too. The biggest is a pheasant's feather. The smallest is black with white spots. And the next smallest is a crow's feather.
That's all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home