Health is Wealth
I am turning 39 in June.
When did that happen?
In honor of springtime and getting older but wanting to stay healthy and strong, I gifted myself an online course called 30 Day Vegan. And it is turning into a great experience.
It's not a diet thing.
Or a lose weight thing.
Or a restrictive eating thing.
( Thank goodness! )
Or a lose weight thing.
Or a restrictive eating thing.
( Thank goodness! )
| Truly delicious baked tofu (breaded with nutritional yeast and vegetable broth powder), watermelon and cherry tomatoes, brown rice and gomasio (a nice reminder that I really love gomasio!) |
It's just a month of really consciously deciding what I buy and eat and serve. A month to get back to that conscious eating that I've done in the past.....before the busy-ness of kids in lessons and lots of driving and showing a house and packing and etc. etc. got in the way.
It's been great so far!
The woman who runs it, Heather, has a great blog at www.beautythatmoves.typepad.com
The woman who runs it, Heather, has a great blog at www.beautythatmoves.typepad.com
| Watermelon Salsa! Scott went wild! |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home