Labels: Blogroll
posted by Sarah at 4:38 AM
I like the top, it reminds me of our home. I also like the archived entry. But, not crazy about the organization of the post area.
I like the white background so much better. I had a difficult time with the black. I like the tabs at the top but most of all I like the spirit of your blog. :)
I like the white lots better, also.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
I like the top, it reminds me of our home. I also like the archived entry. But, not crazy about the organization of the post area.
I like the white background so much better. I had a difficult time with the black. I like the tabs at the top but most of all I like the spirit of your blog. :)
I like the white lots better, also.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home