22 March 2007

3/19-3/23 Plans


  • K12 Phonics Reviewing digraphs and trigraphs

  • MUS Unit 10, 11, 12 (Primer)

  • Preschool Learning:  shapes, playing, singing, reading, colors, snacking

  • Read-aloud: The Courage of Sarah Noble

  • Nature Notebook:  spring observation


Books to read:

  • The King's Equal by Katharine Paterson

  • Betsy-Tacy

  • Move Over, Rover

  • Oh, Tucker!

  • The Small, Small Pond

  • The McDuff Books

  • Spring by Gerda Muller


Other Of Interest:

  • Lots of outside play

  • Continue Dino-Land

  • Health Food Kid-Shop

  • Trampoline!

  • 3/21 Listening to Alex Klein play Vivaldi all morning...moving, doing math, loving his playing

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nina said...

I loved the Courage of Sarah Noble as well as Betsy Tacy. I am a little behind in posting plans this week. We have had an easy and enjoyable week. We played outside quite a bit. I need to start doing my planning on the weekend. This weekend just got away from me and I had nothing planned for this week. Of course, our preschool days look much like yours with lots of reading, singing and snacking! I just ordered Move Over, Rover. Jane Dyer is one of my favorite illustrators.

23 March, 2007 09:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home