The Ultimate in Multi-Tasking
Now, I consider myself a pretty good multi-tasker out of necessity. But tonight I saw what I'd consider "an ultimate" moment. Should we start a collection? What have you seen/experienced/done that would be considered the ultimate in multi-tasking?
Here's my entry:
Tonight we were sitting on the front porch waiting for Daddy to come home and a biker rolled by, all dressed up in sleek biking duds and shoes with a fancy road-bike. BUT....behind it he was towing a bike trailer with 2 young kids in it. AND...he was talking on his cell phone. So I figure this is a dad helping out by taking the kids for a bit, while getting his exercise and business done, too. Possibly the antithesis of mindfulness mentioned here today.
Here's my entry:
Tonight we were sitting on the front porch waiting for Daddy to come home and a biker rolled by, all dressed up in sleek biking duds and shoes with a fancy road-bike. BUT....behind it he was towing a bike trailer with 2 young kids in it. AND...he was talking on his cell phone. So I figure this is a dad helping out by taking the kids for a bit, while getting his exercise and business done, too. Possibly the antithesis of mindfulness mentioned here today.
Labels: Blogroll

2 Comments:
Great link--I haven't seen that blog before, but I love it!! Oh, and the multi-tasker? That guy is GOOD!
That could be my husband. I can't think of any ultimate multi tasking other that motherhood itself. I like Uncommon Grace as well but hadn't been there in a while. Thanks for pointing me there.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home