05 April 2007

Bird Song

This post is for Nina who was recently curious about books on birds for a spring study.  But also for anyone else to pipe up with actual experience with this book which is selling (cheaper than retail) at Costco.com...which I'd like to check out and sounds perfect for bird study.  So many homeschool blogs that I read seem interested in bird song and identification...it is sparking my interest, too.  And also my interest in plant identification.  Anyone have good ideas about which guides to purchase?

 It is late and this post is full of weird-sounding run-ons...but I'm feeling too tired to fix it.  So there it is.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nina said...

I am so glad you brought this to my attention. It is on Amazon for the same cost. There are 43 customer reviews and most of them are 4 or 5 stars. It has 250 bird calls. For the money it would be worth it just for the fun factor. Also it is so much cheaper than the hand held bird call identifer. I may have to buy this one. Thanks.

05 April, 2007 10:09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home