Oh you are brave. I'm such a control freak. I won't let the bowl near my boy. I put just a drop for him to smear around. One of the delightful things about a second child is to watch for the differences. There are so many! Citcat would never have made a mess or smeared food as if it were paint. Si loves making "pictures" with food.
Oh, that's a great picture! We have so many pictures of children with food all over them. I'm more like Nina though, I don't like to give them the opportunity all that often.
2 Comments:
Oh you are brave. I'm such a control freak. I won't let the bowl near my boy. I put just a drop for him to smear around. One of the delightful things about a second child is to watch for the differences. There are so many! Citcat would never have made a mess or smeared food as if it were paint. Si loves making "pictures" with food.
I hope you have a wonderful and clean weekend. ;)
Oh, that's a great picture! We have so many pictures of children with food all over them. I'm more like Nina though, I don't like to give them the opportunity all that often.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home