Christmas Hiatus
I'll be going on a bit of a holiday for the next few weeks. No, I'm not going anywhere. But we're busy with our advent activities, Christmas busy-ness, getting ready for lots of company, finishing up the Fall semester of school (both for the kids and I and for Scott), baking cookies, making gingerbread houses, last minute presents and packaging, etc.
So, instead of feeling swamped "oh! I meant to get such-and-such great moment up on the blog today....but there's no time....stress stress" I'm just going to take a break. Will be back after the Christmas rush.
In the meantime, Merry Christmas to all you out there in internet-land. I treasure the blogging friendships I've made in the last year and have learned so much from all of you. I hope your holidays are fabulous!
So, instead of feeling swamped "oh! I meant to get such-and-such great moment up on the blog today....but there's no time....stress stress" I'm just going to take a break. Will be back after the Christmas rush.
In the meantime, Merry Christmas to all you out there in internet-land. I treasure the blogging friendships I've made in the last year and have learned so much from all of you. I hope your holidays are fabulous!
Labels: Blogroll

1 Comments:
Sarah! I'm so glad I found you! We got your Christmas letter and are happy to see that you and your little family are doing so well. Wendy, John, and Michael are beautiful. I don't think people should be allowed to have such beautiful kids! :) We are still living nearby. I'd love to catch up with you sometime. Drop me a line when the Christmas business passes. I'd love to hear from you. Love, Kathleen
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home