It's cold here, of course! We've been keeping busy, though. We spent an afternoon last week with our homeschooling group at the ice rink. This is always a huge hit with my kids. And even Ethan was hauling it around on the ice this time (the littler kids use "walkers" to keep their balance). I think if we went regularly they'd soon be able to leave the walkers behind. But as we go maybe twice a year, they're helpful.
 |
| Ethan's entourage...they followed him around with encouraging words...he got pretty fast! |
 |
| Asher and his best pal. |
We've also been doing inside projects. I've been sewing the boy's dolls some clothes, the boys have been making pillows for their dolls and Ella made this pillow all on her own with only a few piecing suggestions from me.
1 Comments:
Beautiful pillow, Ella! Great job! I'll show this to our Ella, she'll love it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home