05 February 2012

Busy...with some inspiration

We have been busy.  
Selling our house (and a very lovely house it is, too).  
And saying lots of prayers and crossing lots of fingers and toes that we get our dream----"Canyon House".
Where we hope to live quietly in the trees with a view of the canyon.

We would appreciate your prayers, crossed fingers, fasts, etc.  :)

I've also been enjoying my parents' extended visit.  It has been heavenly.  
Quite a balm.

Me with Mom and Paps....35ish years ago. 

Also, very inspired by a few blog posts by Laura Grace Weldon:


and

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love the picture of you and your mom. What a cute little girl you were.

07 February, 2012 19:20  
Blogger Mama Ash Grove said...

I love that photo- gosh you look like Ethan there!
Oh, keeping you in my thoughts about the house! <3 Good luck!
Now to check out the quotes. . .

08 February, 2012 10:16  
Blogger the quirky one said...

That was just what I was thinking, that you look so much like Ethan and Asher in that picture! I love the naked and shoed thing! You have all the important clothing pieces on ;-)

11 February, 2012 22:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home