23 June 2007

Sandbox

Oh, the joy of a boy in a new summer sandbox.  Complete with lattice-cover to protect from the kitties (this is why our last sandbox bit the dust).  We have breakfasted in the sandbox for the past few days and John will eat far more than his usual fair of juice if I offer it while he is in mid-build.  Wendy is pretty keen on the whole box, too.  And our hammock is nestled conveniently near-by so Michael and I get to snuggle under leafy-green in the cool morning air.  Blissful.

 6-21-07-1.jpg

(thank you, Daddy-dear)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nina said...

Building a sandbox is our top priority this summer (now that summer is seemingly half over.) We were just discussing it this morning. A lattice top is a good idea. I hope you are having a wonderful Fourth and had a bit of snuggle time today!

05 July, 2007 01:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home