Swimmer and the gang
Wendy's birthday present from us was a fish tank complete with fish and lots of decorations. We went to the store all together and she got to pick out the ornaments and two fish. John got to pick out two fish. And Daddy ended up picking out 4 ghost shrimp. Plus the two amphibious frogs we won at the Carnival and we've now got a tank-ful of creatures.

Of course, they were all feeling a little shy for the photo shoot so you can't see them (they're cowering behind the dinosaur egg bubbler). But isn't this cute? (can fish be cute? I myself am not really a fish/frog/shrimp person but Daddy promised that he'd be the one to supervise tank cleanings so I acquiesed). Wendy was so thrilled. John, too. They were especially excited about the dinosaur egg (John) and the "No Fishing" sign (Wendy thought this very hysterical and talked about the details of "the joke" for literally two hours). Their fish are named Swimmer, Sky, Milo, and Otis. The frogs are named Froggy and Moe. The shrimp didn't get names (how tragic!).
It bubbles away next to Wendy's bed and she falls asleep listening to the lovely lull (I'm not being sarcastic, it is a very relaxing sound) of the bubbler.

Of course, they were all feeling a little shy for the photo shoot so you can't see them (they're cowering behind the dinosaur egg bubbler). But isn't this cute? (can fish be cute? I myself am not really a fish/frog/shrimp person but Daddy promised that he'd be the one to supervise tank cleanings so I acquiesed). Wendy was so thrilled. John, too. They were especially excited about the dinosaur egg (John) and the "No Fishing" sign (Wendy thought this very hysterical and talked about the details of "the joke" for literally two hours). Their fish are named Swimmer, Sky, Milo, and Otis. The frogs are named Froggy and Moe. The shrimp didn't get names (how tragic!).
It bubbles away next to Wendy's bed and she falls asleep listening to the lovely lull (I'm not being sarcastic, it is a very relaxing sound) of the bubbler.
Labels: Blogroll

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home