You know you're in trouble when...
...you spend THREE HOURS (the three hours in which your husband has taken the kids on an adventuring expedition to give you time alone, no less) on the Lands' End website adding NINE bathing suits to your shopping cart because you can't decide among the 1200 options which color and style and fabric will look just right on you and then, when your total has climbed to near gigantic proportions...and you're in such a state to think that maybe you SHOULD spend over $250 on BATHING SUITS (!)... then you finally come to your senses and hit the close button and there goes THREE HOURS for nothing...this is when you know it is time to go home and finish this "vacation"-thing.
Update: well, it arrived, the one-bathing-suit-that-will-be-just-perfect-out-of-the-hundreds-of-other-choices and guess what? yeah....it's not perfect. I guess that's what happens when you don't look like a catalogue model. The good news is that I found another one--WWWAAAYYY cheaper-- and it fits just right. Just in time to store it away until next summer. So glad I spent all that time THIS SUMMER on this "project".
Update: well, it arrived, the one-bathing-suit-that-will-be-just-perfect-out-of-the-hundreds-of-other-choices and guess what? yeah....it's not perfect. I guess that's what happens when you don't look like a catalogue model. The good news is that I found another one--WWWAAAYYY cheaper-- and it fits just right. Just in time to store it away until next summer. So glad I spent all that time THIS SUMMER on this "project".
Labels: Blogroll

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home