20 September 2007

This Week

I think I'll try going back to posting details of our schooling.  But instead of posting what I PLAN to do I'll post what we did.  This week is pretty much this:

  • Wendy is in a play.  A one-week play.  She is a pumpkin (along with a few other coop friends).  Which means that this is about all we've been doing:  going to play practices--an hour's drive away and right at dinner time.  It makes for lots of grumpiness and bad food in the car.  But she's wanted to be in a play for so long!  And I liked the idea of only a one-week commitment for our first go.  And she's happily enjoying it.  The boys are not.  I am looking forward to the performance and next week--getting back into our groove.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nina said...

I'll bet you are glad that is over. Your little guys must be very good in the car. I cannot even imagine driving for an hour with my little guy.

27 September, 2007 06:13  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home