30 December 2007

December in Photos

12-3-07-30.jpg

(coming in from the cold)

12-3-07-38.jpg

(cocoa and clementines)

12-8-07-4.jpg

(boy in the snow)

12-8-07-14.jpg

(shopping for a tree)

12-10-07-28.jpg

(the magic of decorating it)

12-24-07.jpg

(my favorite time of year--the night before)

img_7043.jpg

(a snowy hike)

img_8295.jpg

(my Dad and John take a run)

I'm looking forward to a great new year....and have been spending time this week organizing photos from the last one.  I'm just thankful for digital cameras and a computer to store my thousands of shots on.  If I had to keep all these images in my head they'd be lost forever...

We're having a relaxing "week in-between" and I hope you are too!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous henryteachers said...

Great photos to capture this season! I've enjoyed looking at your blog Sarah. I love your choice of names for your children based on Peter Pan. Do you have a copy of all those great advent ideas? I'd love to know what you did each day.
Mindy :)

30 December, 2007 15:12  
Anonymous Becca said...

I miss you, friend! You weren't home the other day to hear Wendy and H. talking on the phone--hysterical, those two are!! Love the pictures of your Christmas. We can't wait to see you soon.

30 December, 2007 15:23  
Anonymous nina said...

Great photos. The glow of the Christmas lights on the tree truly is magical. :)

07 January, 2008 10:17  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home