17 September 2008

Outside

We've been spending a lot of time...shall I say almost-all-day...outside lately as our house is on the market and I just don't have it in me to clean all day.  So I keep it clean by keeping us out.  And out, though a bit of a pain in regards to some things, is oh-so-lovely here in September:

 



-catching minnows--

--off on an adventure--

--scaling the heights--

--playing below giants--

--the boy's club in the apple tree--

So Charlotte Mason recommends a good 4-6 hours of outside time a day.  We usually do fairly well at this but these days we're really exceeding recommendation!  And though formal school is suffering a bit....there are lessons being learned here in what my Uncle Alec calls "the great church".

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Heidi said...

where is that tree?!?!?!

17 September, 2008 15:55  
Anonymous shelane said...

I agree. i would love to visit that tree. and have you visit us while you're avoiding the house.

17 September, 2008 16:56  
Anonymous buttercup said...

That tree is enormous!!! Where is it?!

18 September, 2008 02:58  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home