Remember This
In the bathroom this morning, blow drying my hair. Ethan walks in.
E: Mama! When you're done, I need to tell you something!
S: I can hear you. Go ahead.
E: Mama, guess what? The solar system is 6 billion years old!
S: Wow! That's really old.
E: Well, that's a guess. The scientists THINK it's 6 billion years old.
S: And what do you think?
E: I think it's probably true. But I think it might be 9 point 6 billion years old!
S: Wow!
E: And do you know that a space craft has landed on Mars?
S: No, I didn't.
E: Yes. In 1965.
There you have it.
E: Mama! When you're done, I need to tell you something!
S: I can hear you. Go ahead.
E: Mama, guess what? The solar system is 6 billion years old!
S: Wow! That's really old.
E: Well, that's a guess. The scientists THINK it's 6 billion years old.
S: And what do you think?
E: I think it's probably true. But I think it might be 9 point 6 billion years old!
S: Wow!
E: And do you know that a space craft has landed on Mars?
S: No, I didn't.
E: Yes. In 1965.
There you have it.

1 Comments:
LOVELOVELOVE!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home