A few recent boy funnies
Ethan, holding a bowl of popcorn, to the other kids: "One at a time, my dears!"
_______________
In the car:
Asher: "Ethan, you're funny!"
Ethan: "I don't want to be funny!"
Asher: "But that's good! When you grow up you can be a clown!"
Ethan: (pause) "But I don't want to be a clown. When I grow up I want to study icicles and then when it's spring I'll be the Irrigation Master".
_______________
In the car:
Asher: "Ethan, you're funny!"
Ethan: "I don't want to be funny!"
Asher: "But that's good! When you grow up you can be a clown!"
Ethan: (pause) "But I don't want to be a clown. When I grow up I want to study icicles and then when it's spring I'll be the Irrigation Master".

3 Comments:
HA!
These kids or yours remind me of home schoolers. . .
Hi Sarah! It looks like your kids are very lucky to have you for a mom! It looks like you are being wise enough to enjoy these precious years with you little ones. . .I know it is a cliche, but it doesn't last very long. Enjoy every day being a mother of young children--your love will bless their lives forever. . .
Oops, that last comment was mine, and it was posted under "Anonymous". Sorry! Joan L.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home